dinsdag 26 september 2017

Mission LIfe #30 Doopdienst & Hour of Power!!!!

Maandag 25 september 2017

Bon tardi! Kon ta bai? Bon?
I hope you are doing good! I'm doing good!
 
We had a baptism on the beach this week. It was awesome. Our investigator is kinda like chill and doesn't really show emotion haha. I prayed a lot that his attitude would change, because I wanted him to feel a change when he was baptized. Usually when we ask how he is doing he says he's fine. But when we asked him yesterday he said he was doing good! I think that's a huge change. And also his testimony was amazing. It was really short. He said that he felt really happy after he was baptized and he was smiling a lot. The change in him is truly amazing. 

Another spiritual highlight was this last Thursdaynight from 6-7 pm. We have our weekly hour of power. In Utah all the Apostles and the prophet go to the temple and they pray for all  the missionaries there. So our mission wants to be an answer to their prayers. We decided to start biking towards our contacting area and talk to literally everyone we saw. We didn't skip anyone for 45 minutes. Wow it was amazing! There are so many people haha. So much potential. People were willing to listen and we got a lot of their contact information. It was so exciting! We also met a lot of people that could only speak Spanish. I don't know how we did it (okay I know it was God), but we were able to get their phonenumber and we were able to talk a little bit. God helped us a lot. It was truly amazing. AND SO FUN! WE FEARED NO MAN! 

I know that God works with the people and He works with, in and through us.
 
I'm here for a reason. I know that this gospel is true. It really does change peoples lives. It changes my life! I love the gospel and I know the gospel is true. Although it's hot here and I'm not gonna lie the biking is killing me sometimes, we are able to do His work, because that is what He wants from me, from us, and also from you! I'm reading in 3 Nephi and I love the chapters where Jesus Christ is coming to the Americas. I love the moment where He weeps. It shows to me that He really cares. I know He cares about me, but I also know that He cares about you! He loves you you know! Never ever forget that! 

21: And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their l 
ittle children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed unto the Father for them.

In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Mi stima bo!
Zuster Spijkerman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten