zondag 11 februari 2018

Mission LIfe #46

Maandag 15 januari 2018

sorry I don't have time this week! It was a good week! Zuster Campbell and I were the only 2 sister missionaries in Suriname last Thursday. We had 4 investigators in church. I just want to testify that I know that God exists. I love Mosiah 4:9

Believe in God; believe that He is, and that He created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth: believe that man doth not comprehended all the things which the Lord can comprehend.

Sometimes we don't understand why things happen,

24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of Him who knoweth all things (2 Nephi 2:24).

His plan is a perfect plan. I learned to accept His plan on my mission. I need to rely on Him. Because this is His work and His glory, not mine. I'm just helping Him. And it's an honor to work together with Him. I love Him with all my heart. I invite you all to read the Book of Mormon, because that helps you understand his plan. You will grow closer to Him. I know these things and I say these things in the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

Lobi,
Zuster Spijkerman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten