woensdag 28 maart 2018

Mission LIfe # 55 the true Church on earth

Maandag 19 maart 2018.


Goedemiddag!
I'm gonna keep it short this week, because I can't remember what happened haha. Of course Justin is what happened. We see him 3 or 4  times a week. All this information is a lot for him, but he knows it's true. We were in a lesson and someone came and he was like oh can I show him this pamphlet (it was a word of wisdom one). So he shared the gospel already. Goed zo! We saw him yesterday and somehow we invited him to write things down he reads and learns and he was like yeah I had that feeling today too. And he just cried. He felt the Spirit. The Spirit is with this man, he just doesn't really understand it yet. 

Wednesday was really hard day for me. I prayed a lot for charity that morning. I think Heavenly Father knew I had to focus on that. Well, I had no charity. I got so mad inside during our first lesson of the day. He just talked forever, wouldn't let us talk, but said he would listen. He preached to us from the Koran... I just didn't want to spend time on this guy. We got out of there in 45 minutes so that's good. I prayed a lot that day and focus on charity. I learned a really valuable lesson. We need charity, we need to listen, we need to understand people. When we understand them, we know what to say. We need the Spirit. I couldn't feel the Spirit, because I got mad. But we need the Spirit, because that's what converts people. The Spirit is together with the Book of Mormon your most powerful resource in conversion (Preach my gospel). 


We had an amazing lesson on Thursday night with this lovely family. We brought a member with us. She helped them understand the importance of prayer. The investigators are kind of hard. One of 'm is moslim, but not really. The other one used to believe in God, but isn't sure anymore. But she's studying the Book of Mormon and she said she prayed again for the first time in a really long time and she said it helped!
It's so awesome to see the small progress of these people. After the lesson the sister who came with us talked to us and told us this was a miracle to her. She asked the Lord to help her share the gospel. He gave her an opportunity and she couldn't accept the opportunity. I love her. It was an amazing spiritual lesson. The investigators even offered her a ride home! So sweet. 

And then... yesterday. Wow I'm smiling while writing this, because it makes me so happy.

We had a really spiritual lesson with a guy named Shaief. We talked about the First Vision. His uncle passed away, so he was kind of in a darkness. Just like Joseph Smith. He loved it. He asked a lot of questions. At the end he asked 'So, this is the true church?' And we just testified to him. And he asked what God's plan is. We answered briefly and testified again of the Restoration. Then he said 'I know it's true. Don't you think I believe you? God has already spoken to me.' It was so amazing! We invited him to pray. And he accepted. 

I know this church is true. It is the only true church. before my mission, I was kind off scared to claim this is the true church. But now... I want to tell everyone it is the true church. Justin told us he wants to go to all churches and tell them what they are missing. We have the fullness of the gospel. It is a great blessing. We can claim it and if we testify of it, the spirit can let the people know it really is the only true church. I love sharing the gospel. Joseph Smith is a prophet, so are all the prophets after him. I'm grateful for Joseph Smith. He has done so much for the salvation of man. I know these things are true and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Love you all!!

Lobi,
Zuster Spijkerman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten