zondag 16 juli 2017

Mission life # 18 4 Month mark


Maandag, 3 juli 2017

I've been on my mission for over 4 months now. Crazy. Still loving it. How are you all doing? On your mission or just with your life??

Okay this is gonna be short.
 
I am learning how to recognize spiritual promptings. Sometimes I realize it was a spiritual prompting after like 2 days. So I'm working on it. But last week a lot of our appointments fell through. On Tuesday we both felt prompted to look up a potential. She was home and we had a really spiritual lesson.

On Wednesday we were biking down a street and a girl stops us and asks for a pamphlet. Really cool. WE had a lesson with her yesterday. She is adorable. 

Oh some of you might know Jurien Graanoogst? I saw her husband on Thursday in the church. It was crazy. But awesome. 

On Friday we found a couple contacts after saying a prayer in my heart. NO ONE WAS HOME. but then after my silent prayer we found people. God really answers my prayers. 

YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME. We fasted and I saw a huge difference. So many miracles. One of them was that one of our investigators accepted the invitation to get baptized. He probably will get baptized on the 22nd of this month. Fingers crossed that he's married to his wife, or the girl he's living with. So yesterday was really spiritual.

Wow okay I'm running out of time. I know God hears our prayers. The prayers we say out loud, our personal prayers, but also our silent prayers in our hearts. He hears you, He answers. Just wait. Be patient. He will answer, because he loves you.

We are gonna sing a song for Zone conference. Gethsemane, children hymn book. It is an amazing song. The lyrics are really powerful. 

 
I love you all. Christ loves you all. Mi lobi yu! Oh and the pictures will show you a little bit of my life her in Suriname. With the pretty skies. I love it. Okay bye!

Zuster Spijkerman

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten